Democracy Has Prevailed.

May 29, 2018

My SIXTY-THIRD Open Letter To Senator Pat Toomey

I'll be dropping this letter to Senator Pat Toomey in the mail today:
Dear Senator Toomey:

It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."

I need to follow up on the last letter you sent me. Specifically, it's about your shift in support for the investigation being conducted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Last summer you wrote to me, about the Special Counsel, saying:
I have every confidence that Robert Mueller will execute these responsibilities with integrity and professionalism.
This past week, however, you wrote:
Mr. Mueller ought to conduct a thorough and complete investigation to ensure the fair and impartial administration of justice. It is also important that Mr. Mueller's work be conducted in an apolitical manner so that his findings are credible and nonpartisan.
So here's my set of questions: Do you believe that Robert Mueller is not conducting a "thorough and complete investigation" into the Russian meddling?  Do you believe he's not conducting this investigation in an "apolitical manner"? And upon what are you basing this change of position? Your constituents have a right to know your thinking on this.

Thank you and I await your response.
And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.

Follow-up:

1 comment:

Social Justice NPC Anti-Paladin™ said...

Democrats need to keep running in 2018 on Full civil rights for Illegal aliens, Gun Registration and confiscation and Tax hikes.