Democracy Has Prevailed.

September 14, 2005

Does she shake it for him too?

OK, yes, he's a miserable failure and comes off like a friggin' idiot half the time but I at least thought that Preznit Chimpy McFlightsuit would know if he had to go or not...




If you can't make it out, the note that Bush wrote to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a Security Council meeting at the 2005 World Summit and 60th General Assembly of the United Nations in New York September 14 says:

"I think I MAY NEED A BATHroom break? Is this possible"

Hmm...I don't know George, but most of the country thinks you couldn't find your ass with both hands.

You think she keeps these notes? (I bet she does.)

This is not retouched -- no Photoshop. It can be found at Reuters and Yahoo News.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering if, in the interests of cultural sensitivity, the bathrooms are "western" or "Turkish"-style bathrooms?

O said...

I read somewhere once that shifting from CAPITAL to lowercase letters was a sign of psychological issues.

Any handwriting experts out there?

Maria said...

I read somewhere once that needing to ask your Secretary of State if it was time to make wee-wee was a sign of psychological issues.
;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering if he had to take a wiz or if he had to leave a Rumsfeld.

porchwise said...

Probably had to reload his mouth. And his handwriting just proves what we've known all along.