Democracy Has Prevailed.

February 17, 2009

Saturday!

A reminder. I'll be on the "panel of Pittsburgh pundits" at John McIntire's next comedy/political panel show on SATURDAY.

The cost is easy ($5) and the burden is light (again $5).

I've been to a couple of these and they're pretty fun. Gab comes out and does some comedy. Then John does some comedy and then he has a free flowing discussion with a panel of local pundits.

That's where I'll be.

Also on the panel:
Heather Heidelbaugh
Cat Specter
So it should be fun!

So you know, you should go! En'at.

1 comment:

Bram Reichbaum said...

That sounds like a fun panel. Except I can't boo Heather Heidelbaugh like I enjoyed booing that other Republican. She supports public subsidies for hard-luck neighborhood grocery stores and ... and something else I can't recall right now.