Democracy Has Prevailed.

March 27, 2009

Getting it wrong on Palin


After hearing over and over yesterday on various MSNB shows that Alaska Governor and former Republican VP candidate Sarah Palin was bitching that she couldn't find anyone from the McCain campaign to pray with on the evening of her VP debate, I finally heard the actual quote:
"So I'm looking around for somebody to pray with, I just need maybe a little help, maybe a little extra. And the McCain campaign, love 'em, you know, they're a lot of people around me, but nobody I could find that I wanted to hold hands with and pray." [Emphasis added]
Which means rather than being the poor cheerleader with no pep club, she was the mean cheerleader who looked down on her pep club.
.

5 comments:

spork_incident said...

Damn fine Photoshop.

Yours?


.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

she makes my teeth hurt!

Maria said...

Yes, it's mine. Thanks!

Clyde Wynant said...

Is this what Christians think about prayer? That you ask the Big G to intervene and help you out with your political campaign? I mean, forget about world hunger, atrocities in Darfur and the general decline of civilization, God really wants you to nail that speech Sarah! Sheesh!

That's make my teeth and my brain hurt!

Clyde

Maria said...

We shouldn't lump all Christians together...I'm sure Palin is the Pray Away the Gay kind.

Besides, it was the Couric interview were she didn't have a prayer [rim shot].