Democracy Has Prevailed.

July 27, 2009

Blogroll Update

As always, I add blogs to our blogroll for my convienence -- to make it easier for me to get to blogs that I want to read. (Of course, I add blogs at Dayvoe's request too.)

Here are some new additions. While not overtly political, they often touch on politics.

National:
Racialicious
"Racialicious is a blog about the intersection of race and pop culture."

Sociological Images
"Sociological Images: Seeing is Believing is designed to encourage all kinds of people to exercise and develop their sociological imagination by presenting brief sociological discussions of compelling and timely imagery that spans the breadth of sociological inquiry."


Local:
WWVB
"Vannevar Bush described the Internet in 1945. What Would Vannevar Blog now?"
.

No comments: