Democracy Has Prevailed.

July 28, 2016

Vice President Joe Biden, Last Night

Folks, let me say, let me say something that has nothing to do with politics. Let me talk about something that I'm deadly serious about. This is a complicated and uncertain world we live in. The threats are too great, the times are too uncertain to elect Donald Trump as President of the United States. Now Let me finish.  No major party, no major party nominee in the history of this nation has ever known less or has been less prepared to deal with our national security.

We cannot elect a man who exploits our fears of ISIS and other terrorists, who has no plan whatsoever to make us safer. A man who embraces the tactics of our enemies, torture, religious intolerance.  You all know. Other the Republicans know - that is not who we are.

It betrays our values.
Donald Trump betrays our values.

For a full (though not official) transcript, go here.

No comments: