Democracy Has Prevailed.

September 10, 2016

A Taco Truck On EVERY CORNER!!

A few days ago, this happened:
A founder of the Latinos for Trump group on Thursday warned that without Donald Trump in the White House, there would be “taco trucks on every corner” in America.

“My culture is a very dominant culture,” the Mexican-born Marco Gutierrez said on MSNBC’s “All In With Chris Hayes.” “It is imposing and it’s causing problems. If you don’t do something about it, you’re going to have taco trucks on every corner.”
I find this all very frightening.  I mean, imagine a Trump Amur-ica where there's simply no room for Hot Dogs or Gyros even Chicken-on-a-Stick on the any corner whatsoever - all because we're too politically correct to build that beautiful billion dollar Trump wall.  Sad!

I say we have to build that wall to keep America safe for street corner falafel.

I kid.  I kid because I care.  Mostly I mock because I find the idea that a sizeable chunk of the American electorate still takes this combed-over bigoted liar and cheat seriously to be equally disgusting, disheartening, and depressing.

Needless to say, there's been more than a little mockery coming out of this whole scary street corner taco story.

Locally, on Thursday our friends at NextGen joined in.

200 Oaklanders enjoyed free tacos from Jackie Kennedy Catering and the Vagabond Food Truck.



Oh, and Braddock Mayor John Fetterman was there to talk about the election. 

1 comment:

Social Justice NPC Anti-Paladin™ said...

"Braddock Mayor John Fetterman was there to talk about the election."
And beat anyone who disagrees
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peOtufHAejo