Democracy Has Prevailed.

April 1, 2017

No, This ISN'T An April Fool's Joke.

This is from the White House website:

President Donald J. Trump Proclaims April 2017 as National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month

So in his honor:
I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

[...]

Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.
That was Donald J. Trump, in 2005.

Then there's Natasha Stoynoff's account of being assaulted by Donald J. Trump later that year.

Then there's Jessica Leeds and Rachel Crooks.  Each having their own account of being assaulted by Donald J. Trump - the first in the early 80s and the second, again, in 2005.

Then there's Donald J. Trump's behavior when he owned a beauty pageant:
Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it, You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.

You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.
He gets away with things like that.

1 comment:

Social Justice NPC Anti-Paladin™ said...

Bill Clinton bites his lip.

"Trump will go on trial ... in December accused of child rape."
http://2politicaljunkies.blogspot.com/2016/10/and-now-word-from-salman-rushdie-and.html#links