Democracy Has Prevailed.

April 5, 2018

Trump's Sexual Assault Awareness And Prevention Month. Day Four - Temple Taggart McDowell

Late last month, Donald Trump proclaimed April "National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month."

I thought I'd take the month and look at many women who've accused him of Sexual Assault/Harassment.

This is the fourth in a series of blog posts detailing the sexual assault/harassment allegations against Donald J Trump.

From NBC News:
Temple Taggart McDowell, who represented Utah as a 21-year-old in the 1997 Miss USA pageant in Shreveport, La., said Wednesday night that she was introduced to Trump during a rehearsal by her father, who was a fan of Trump's.

"It was at that time that he turned to me and embraced me and gave me a kiss on the lips," McDowell said.

Temple Taggart, now Temple Taggart McDowell, with Donald Trump in an undated photo. Temple Taggart McDowell

Later, McDowell said, Trump offered to help her get contracts with elite modeling agencies, and during a visit to Trump Tower in Manhattan at Trump's invitation, he again embraced and kissed her on the lips, this time in front of two pageant chaperones and a receptionist.

The New York encounter made one of the chaperones so "uncomfortable" that she advised McDowell not to go into any rooms with Trump alone, McDowell said. The other chaperone accompanied her into Trump's office, she said.

Trump, who was married to Marla Maples at the time of the alleged encounters, strongly disputed McDowell's claim Wednesday night, telling NBC News that he couldn't remember her.
What was it that he said to Billy Bush on the "grab them by the pussy" tape? Oh, yea. this:
Yeah that's her in the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait.
Which of Donald's stories rings truer? The "my-dick-is-bigger-because" boast or the "Nope. Nope. I didn't do it" denial uttered only after being caught?

As he said in his proclamation, "We must respond to sexual assault by identifying and holding perpetrators accountable."

Donald Trump, creepy forcible-kisser of Temple Taggart McDowell.

No comments: