Democracy Has Prevailed.

August 22, 2020

KDKA Radio's Wendy Bell Responds! To Me!

And in doing so, she lies about what she said.

Take a look. This is from twitter

I tweeted:

And Wendy responded with:

Hmm. "Fact" is an interesting word isn't it, Wendy?

What is a fact? In this instance, this "fact" hinges on whether you said what I said you said. Did you say that "Covid is officially over" as I said you said? Did you say that "the cycle is 70 days" as I said you said?

If you did say those things, then I got the facts right and you're lying about what you said (or in this case, posted on Facebook).

Well, here's a screen shot from your Facebook page, Wendy:

Let's see. "Covid is officially over." CHECK. "The cycle is 70 days." CHECK.

Um, so what's that "fake news" that you tweeted? Because it certainly looks like you said what I said you said. 

So I was right. 

You were wrong

And now you're lying about what you said.

And that's a fact.