Democracy Has Prevailed.

October 26, 2020

Wendy Bell Responds By Tweet To Yesterday's Blog Post! I Am SOO Honored!

Hey, you remember yesterday, right? It was a Sunday and the weather was OK and The Steelers beat the Titans to remain undefeated.

Sunday. Yesterday. You remember, right?

It was the day I posted this. In it, I took local twice-fired Karen-conservative Wendy Bell to task for:

  • Spreading some disinformation on Joe Biden
  • Mocking Joe Biden's speech disorder (i.e. his stutter)

As part of the whole "social media" thing I posted a link on twitter a few minutes after I posted it here.

Last night, The Angel of Death responded:

Looks like I triggered Wendy Bell!

First off let me formally apologize to the now triggered Wendy: Wendy, I am so so sorry if I hurt your feelings with my more than occasional fact-checking of your rants. That was not my primary intention at all.  Though let me fact-check you again. I do NOT fact-check you (what you called "spew my vile baloney") every day because:

  • My brain just simply couldn't handle sifting through that much bullshit that often.
  • There are much more important/interesting things for me to write about than the rantings of a twice-disgraced former newscaster now reduced to Facebook broadcasting from her living room.

In any event, I am very sorry if my intrusions into your reality-free bubble befuddled you but facts don't care about your feelings, snowflake. Sorry.

Oops. My bad. I should probably tone that down a bit. Something to work on in the future, I guess.

Back to Wendy's tweet. Let's take a look at it phrase by Karen-phrase shall we?

  • Every day you (and there’s only one of you, you complete and utter fraud) spew your vile baloney. Wendy seems to be offended (hurt? surprised? I'm not sure) by the fact that there's a person daring to criticize her on her own Facebook page. (Fact-check: This is actually, factually incorrect as there's more than one person doing so. True, we're vastly out numbered by Wendy's devotees, but still. She follows with an ad hominem attack that I'm a "complete and utter fraud". Not true, but a general rule of dispute: when you attack the person criticizing you instead of addressing their criticisms, you're admitting that you have no argument against those criticisms. You have, in effect, given up the argument and reverted to infantile, school-yard taunting. Thanks for conceding that I'm right, Wendy. I really appreciate it.
  • I find you to be the poster child of everything that is wrong with the deranged and radical left. Well, this is an honor, to be sure. It's still an ad hominem, though. What have I ever said that was factually incorrect? If, in Wendy's mind, fact-checking mediocre right wing pundits makes someone deranged, what does that tell us about...uh...Wendy's mind?
  • I used to feel sorry for you. But now I just pity you. Um, Wendy? You do know that "feel sorry for" and "pity" mean exactly the same thing, right?

Wendy? You may think I'm a fraud but at least I wasn't fired from a pretty nice TV gig for a racist Facebook post. Nor was I fired from a pretty nice radio gig for advocating that law enforcement officers shoot "on sight" people who are protesting statues. I didn't do either of those. You did.

And I haven't even started on your lies about the coronavirus. Your advocacy of "herd-immunity" would lead to tens of thousands more horrible painful American deaths. You do know that, right?

Oh, and Wendy? As of right now, this is how you're labeled on twitter:


See? It still says you're a "KDKA Radio Host." We all know that is no longer true (see the above reference to "law enforcement"). You might want to look into fixing that as the truth shall set you free (John 8:32).