Democracy Has Prevailed.

October 12, 2022

Wait. What? Fact Checking Rebbie Mastriano's Chat WIth God

Take a look:

Transcript:

The bottom line is, we didn't...we knew our country wasn't in good shape when Doug stepped into office in June of 2019. But obviously things have been revealed a lot more since then. And just to let you all know because some of you have probably already heard this but I am sure not all of you have.

So he got sworn in on June 10th 2019 and I was told by The Lord to take a personal day of prayer and fasting on September 11th. And this was maybe in August he told me to satisfy that day.

And so I thought, "Wow OK. Kind of telling me a ways ahead. It must be pretty important." So I even prayed up to that prayer and fasting time.

And during that time, God very specifically that He was about to do a great shaking to bring down strongholds that only He could bring down.

Ok, I didn't know exactly what that meant. But I believe what he was telling me was that something was going to happen. Of course I had no way to know it was going to go beyond our district or the state of Pennsylvania. That's as large as my mind went. I didn't go to a whole nation worldwide thing.

But about three days after he told me that, we had a small earthquake on the corner of Doug's district. And interestingly enough it was the district that I could sense the strongest evil stronghold in in all of the district that we had traveled.

So I very much felt like that was an explanation point on the end of it.

So what the hell happened on September 11, 2019? What "strongholds" so  strong that only God could bring them down were brought down?

I haven't been able to find anything earthshattering on that day, 9/11/2019.

Did God mislead Rebbie Mastriano with some fake information?

And how about that earthquake in the evil district?

That part, at least, is backed up by evidence at least. Penn Live, September 14, 2019.

A 2.9 earthquake was confirmed in western York County and eastern Adams County Saturday, according to the United States Geological Survey.

The small earthquake was reported at 9:11 p.m. It was located 2.5 miles south of East Berlin.

Early reports do not indicate any injuries, or property damage.

So no strongholds brought down by God.

She's talking about East Berlin, Pennsylvania. Which is in Adams County which is in Doug Mastriano's legislative district.

But how is East Berlin evil? Rebbie said it was "the strongest evil stronghold" in all the places they visited.

Solidly Republican, voted for Trump in 2020. Why on earth would Rebbie Mastriano say it was the strongest stronghold of evil?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Or is Rebbie Mastriano just deluded by her faith and is spouting what any rational person would think is complete and utter nonsense?