Democracy Has Prevailed.

October 28, 2004

Actual Quotes!

I know you've probably seen it around the web for a while, but I had to post it here. In response to John Kerry's attack on his competence regarding the missing 380 tons of explosives in Iraq, George Bush (truly a man with out irony) said this:
A political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts is not a person you want as your commander-in-chief.
I could not have said it better myself. Only I would add that Bush is talking about the wrong presidential candidate.

You may not have see this one, though. Rudy Giuliani blames the troops for losing track of the explosives. No joke. Here's what he said:
No matter how you try to blame it on the president the actual responsibility for it really would be for the troops that were there. Did they search carefully enough? Didn't they search carefully enough?
Check the clip.

Rudy and Georgie. One has no irony and the other no shame.

No comments: