Democracy Has Prevailed.

October 28, 2004

Odds & Ends

RALLY

As I mentioned before, I attended the Kerry Rally at Carnegie Mellon University. I had a gold ticket for the rally which basically permitted me to roam at will. I took along a cheap disposable camera. It was impossible for me to get a shot of the entire crowd as the terrain was flat, but here's my crowd shot taken from behind the stage:



I don't have any good pictures of Kerry (or Bon Jovi) as by the time they came out, I had moved to the side seating set up for staff. I did, however, get some snaps of the speakers before they appeared on stage. Enjoy:







HALLOWEEN AT MARIA'S

As I also have mentioned previously (HERE, HERE & HERE), I have some cool decorations this year for Halloween. A writer for the "Point Park University Globe" apparently agreed as she put them in the paper. And, yes, they got my first name wrong and, no, I never said Kerry favored gay marriage. My other quotes were also less than verbatim, but why quibble:

Globe Article


No comments: