Democracy Has Prevailed.

February 4, 2019

Edging Closer To Being That Hive Of Scum And Villany

You remember this blog post, right?

It's where I posited that the P-G Editorial Board was not yet a wretched hive of scum and villany (in that case due to the rightwing nut case editorial cartoons).

Well, they're edging ever so closer.


Look at this:


I'd comment myself but there's something simply absurd about two non-expert men (in this case me and Steve Kelley) debating a woman's right to choose so I'll quote an actual woman who actually is an expert in the field, Jennifer Gunter, MD:
There have been a lot of lies circulating about abortion since New York State passed a law allowing abortion after 24 weeks if the health of the mother is at risk or if there are lethal fetal anomalies.

This does not mean that ladies who just forgot their 8 week abortion who are now struggling to fit into their pants can get their better-late-than-never abortion. It means doctors can do the right thing medically if the situation arises and women with lethal fetal anomalies at or after 24 weeks will not have to travel to New Jersey or elsewhere for an abortion. It also offers protection if Roe v. Wade falls.
Yea, what she said.

1 comment:

Social Justice NPC Anti-Paladin™ said...

Woman sent me a long message tonight about how no doctor, ever, anywhere, would ever kill a full-term healthy and viable baby. It just wouldn't happen and I was naive to believe it could. My two word answer:

Kermit Gosnell.

https://twitter.com/bethanyshondark/status/1092613322409693185?s=19