Democracy Has Prevailed.

February 5, 2019

My NINETY-SIXTH Open Letter To Senator Pat Toomey

I'll be dropping this letter to Senator Pat Toomey in the mail today:
Dear Senator Toomey:

It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."

As I am sure you already know, Time magazine is reporting that "senior intelligence briefers" are concerned that "the President is endangering American security with what they say is a stubborn disregard for their assessments" and that he displays a "willful ignorance" to the analyses they present him.

They also point out the angry reactions he has when they present him with information that contradicts his already formed beliefs.

Simple question this week, Senator: How much does this bother you and what are you going to about it? It does bother you, right? And you are going to do something about it, right?

Thank you and I await your response.
And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.

Follow-up:

No comments: