Democracy Has Prevailed.

November 20, 2018

My EIGHTY-SEVENTH Open Letter To Senator Pat Toomey

I'll be dropping this letter to Senator Pat Toomey in the mail today:
Dear Senator Toomey:

It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."

I'll make this quick because it's Thanksgiving.

This week, Donald Trump launched an attack on a retired Navy Admiral (and former Navy SEAL) who questioned him on his charge that the press is the enemy of the people.

This week, Donald Trump has defended Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the man the CIA has concluded ordered the murder of a Washington Post writer.

How is any of this OK with you? When will you be speaking up against it?

Thank you and I await your response.
And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.

Follow-up:

No comments: