Dear Senator Toomey:And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.
It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."
I can ask about how Michael Cohen is now claiming that Donald Trump knew in advance about the June 2016 meeting in which Russians were expected to deliver on some dirt on Hillary Clinton (and if that's the case that means that Trump has been lying to us about it for his entire presidency) or I can ask about how there are still hundreds of children separated from their parents by Trump's ICE (what sort of civilized society does this to children?) or I can ask about how Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court, Brett M. Kavanaugh, was involved in the infamous "torture memos" used a decade and a half ago to justify torture (and torture is a war crime, Senator).
Your choice, Senator. Trump is the head of your party. You voted for him. You've given him political cover. These problems are now your problems. If you're not denouncing his corruption, you're complicit in it.
Thank you and I await your response.
- Round-up Volume 1
- Round-up Volume 2
- Round-up Volume 3
- Round-up Volume 4
- Round-up Volume 5
- Sixty-second letter - answered here.
- Sixty-third letter - no response yet
- Sixty-fourth letter - no response yet
- Sixty-fifth letter - no response yet
- Sixty-sixth letter - no response yet
- Sixty-seventh letter - no response yet
- Sixty-eighth letter - no response yet
- Sixty-ninth letter - no response yet
- Seventieth letter - no response yet
- Seventy-first letter - no response yet