I also figure I'd give him a break since his Trumpcare (Obamacare replacement) bill has stumbled.
We know that the Toomey office has received everything up to and including my nineteenth letter.
So he's seen everything before that and has (again, so far) chosen not to answer the following questions:
- Third letter - Does Senator Toomey agree with Donald J Trump when the latter said that the press is "the enemy of the people"?
- Fourth letter - In his push to "defund Planned Parenthood" is Senator Toomey comfortable knowing that if he did, he'd be depriving thousands of low-income women in Pennsylvania necessary cancer screenings and STD treatments?
- Fifth letter - this one's probably moot. In it, I asked about Senator Toomey's plans to protect his constituents in the event that the House Obamacare replacement becomes law. As we've seen his Senate Obamacare replacement, we already know that answer.
- Sixth letter - Given Trump's repeated, uh, misstatements (and the repeated debunkings that followed) regarding the non-existent wiretapping of Trump Tower, how much does that undermine Senator Toomey's confidence in Trump's ability to lead?
- Eighth letter - Senator Toomey supported a resolution that would have allowed ISPs to sell anyone's personal browsing history. Given the lack of public support of that idea, why is the Senator supporting it?
- Tenth letter - Is Senator Toomey OK with Trump's continued refusal to release his tax returns? If it was good enough for Ronald Reagan, why isn't it good enough for Donald J Trump?