Dear Senator Toomey:And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.
It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."
Earlier today, Donald Trump tweeted a comment about Omarosa Manigault Newman, his former aide. In the course of the tweet, he called her "a crazed, crying lowlife" and then, for good measure, a "dog."
My question this week is very simple. Setting aside whatever feelings you might have about Ms Manigault Newman, do you think this is acceptable behavior for a sitting President?
That's a bit of a trap, I confess. Of course it's unacceptable, regardless of the target of the insult. And so, unless you are speaking out against it, we are going to assume you're OK with it.
Are you OK with Donald Trump's behavior?
Thank you and I await your response.
- Round-up Volume 1
- Round-up Volume 2
- Round-up Volume 3
- Round-up Volume 4
- Round-up Volume 5
- Sixty-second letter - answered here.
- Sixty-third letter - no response yet
- Sixty-fourth letter - no response yet
- Sixty-fifth letter - no response yet
- Sixty-sixth letter - no response yet
- Sixty-seventh letter - no response yet
- Sixty-eighth letter - no response yet
- Sixty-ninth letter - no response yet
- Seventieth letter - no response yet
- Seventy-first letter - no response yet
- Seventy-second letter - no response yet
- Seventy-third letter - no response yet