Dear Senator Toomey:And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.
It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."
Donald Trump has now admitted that the June 16, 2016 meeting was about "get(ting) information on an opponent" and not, as we were previously told by his administration, "about the adoption of Russian children."
We were also told back then that the meeting was "was not a campaign issue at the time" even though we now know that it most certainly was.
Senator, you understand I have to ask you about this. The man you voted for for president, the head of your party and the head of the executive branch our government has been lying to the American people about something very important for a very very long time.
Here's my question: Will this finally be enough for you to renounce your political support for him? And if not, what would it take for you to do just that? What could be worse than this?
Thank you and I await your response.
- Round-up Volume 1
- Round-up Volume 2
- Round-up Volume 3
- Round-up Volume 4
- Round-up Volume 5
- Sixty-second letter - answered here.
- Sixty-third letter - no response yet
- Sixty-fourth letter - no response yet
- Sixty-fifth letter - no response yet
- Sixty-sixth letter - no response yet
- Sixty-seventh letter - no response yet
- Sixty-eighth letter - no response yet
- Sixty-ninth letter - no response yet
- Seventieth letter - no response yet
- Seventy-first letter - no response yet
- Seventy-second letter - no response yet