Democracy Has Prevailed.

August 7, 2018

My SEVENTY-THIRD Open Letter To Senator Pat Toomey

I'll be dropping this letter to Senator Pat Toomey in the mail Wednesday (sorry for the wait):
Dear Senator Toomey:

It's me, again - the constituent who writes for the local Pittsburgh-based political blog, "2 Political Junkies."

Donald Trump has now admitted that the June 16, 2016 meeting was about "get(ting) information on an opponent" and not, as we were previously told by his administration, "about the adoption of Russian children."

We were also told back then that the meeting was "was not a campaign issue at the time" even though we now know that it most certainly was.

Senator, you understand I have to ask you about this. The man you voted for for president, the head of your party and the head of the executive branch our government has been lying to the American people about something very important for a very very long time.

Here's my question: Will this finally be enough for you to renounce your political support for him? And if not, what would it take for you to do just that? What could be worse than this?

Thank you and I await your response.
And I will be posting whatever response I get from him or his office.

Follow-up:

No comments: