Democracy Has Prevailed.

March 21, 2019

Trump, Speaking In Ohio Recently

From The Washington Post:
“I gave him the kind of funeral he wanted, which as president I had to approve,” Trump said inaccurately, an apparent reference to allowing the use of military transport to carry McCain’s body to Washington. “I don’t care about this, I didn’t get a thank-you, that’s okay. We sent him on the way. But I wasn’t a fan of John McCain.”

He added, “I have to be honest, I never liked him much. Hasn’t been for me. I’ve really, probably, never will.”
Let's all say it together: What a little snowflake!

1 comment:

Social Justice NPC Anti-Paladin™ said...

Perhaps Dayvoe is not the best person to make this argument.
https://2politicaljunkies.blogspot.com/2008/08/more-on-mccain-lies.html
"More On McCain Lies
...
In any event, McCain LIED to a pastor. On television. And this is trustworthy?"

https://twitter.com/Amuk3/status/1108549896653754368
"I made a Venn Diagram of "People who are aghast that anyone would say anything unkind about John McCain" and "People who said John McCain was just like Hitler in 2008"."

I am sure this will be dismissed as WhatAboutism