Democracy Has Prevailed.

April 28, 2021

A Wendy Bell Invite! (Dayvoe RESPONDS!!)

This morning, I linked to today's blogpost and a few hours later this happened on Twitter:

Yes, that's Wendy Bell inviting me to be on her radio show.

And here's my answer:

I'm going to have to turn down your kind offer, Wendy. Fact of the matter is, I work during the day and I simply can't take the time off for a phone-in interview, sorry.

But even if that weren't the case, I'd still not be on your show. Here's the reason: Your radio program is far from being a level playing field. You (and/or your producer) will control the volume and the duration I'd be on. Not only that but after I finish you'll have the rest of your program to deliver your final word on whatever I said.

And as anyone who's ever argued with any other human being ever will undoubtedly know, whoever (whomever?) gets the final word wins the argument.

If you don't believe me, let me make illustrate with a counter offer: If I've written anything on this blog that you found factually incorrect, write it up and email it to me.  My address is easily found - just look for the word "Dayvoe" in the upper right hand corner of this blog.

I promise to post verbatim whatever you've emailed in to me.

However, I also reserve the right to analyze and comment on whatever you've written as harshly as I want for as long as I want.

And if that makes you distrust my counter offer because you feel it gives me too much power in the discussion, congratulations now you understand my reasoning for turning you down.

You're still wrong about the virus, wrong about the vaccine and now wrong about climate science. Feel free to email me with a response. That offer still stands.

I'll keep y'inz apprised on how the Angel of Death responds.