Democracy Has Prevailed.

June 1, 2005

Democracy for Pittsburgh Meetup Tonight!

Meet the group who told Senator Santorum, and the world, "Santorum doesn't live here anymore" (not for homestead tax purposes, anyway).

The Pittsburgh DFA meetup is the home meetup of Democracy for Pittsburgh.

Stop by, there's plenty of good stuff on the agenda!

What: The Democracy for Pittsburgh June Meetup
When: Wednesday, June 1 at 7:00PM
Where: Mario's South Side Saloon
1514 E Carson St
Pittsburgh PA 15203
412-381-5610

You do not have to RSVP online, but you can if you like HERE

3 comments:

halcyon67 said...

Hello, where are you two from in Pittsburgh? Don't worry I am not going to stalk you or anything.

Maria said...

I'm on the South Side.

I'll let Dayvoe answer for himself if he wants to.

Hmm...I'm thinking that having a stalker is even a higher honor than having a troll. LOL

halcyon67 said...

Oh okay, I am in Washington County.