Democracy Has Prevailed.

August 4, 2005

Local Rush Wannabe Fred Honsberger to Run for PA Senate?

From the Honsberger Is A Liar Blog:

Fred stated this morning that he's formed an exploratory committee to investigate a campaign against State Senator Sean Logan.

The platform is at Honzman.com
Anyone who can stand to listen to Fred's little local cable TV show on PCNC will know that I have been a frequent caller to that program over the years -- so much so that I have my own theme music on the show. Having listened to and challenged Fred on any number of issues, I can say without a doubt that I agree with the above blog:

Honsberger is a LIAR.

Fred lies as naturally as most folks breath.

If this isn't just some bullshit publicity stunt and he does run, he deserves to lose on the character issue alone.

No comments: