Democracy Has Prevailed.

November 2, 2005

WARNING! Do not read this while eating:
Lil Ricky Santorum wants threesome with Imus's wife

Crooks & Liars has the video and notes:

Santorum: Did your wife tell you that she called me the other day?
Imus: She didn't.

Santorum: She didn't?

Imus: No, what about the autism thing?
Santorum: Well she called and the first thing she said to me was you know Suzanne Wright? I said sure and then she says, well I'd like to do a threesome.

What? (Imus stopped cold in his boots)
Imus: I think she meant a conference call.

Lil Ricky goes on to say that there was "a pregnant pause" in his conversation with Mrs. Imus, then finally agrees with Imus that Mrs. Imus was not offering sex.

EEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!

So now we know that Lil Ricky has more on his mind than man on dog action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EEEWWW, double EEEWWW!

Between reading about Santorum & Scooter it's hard to keep food down.

Your blog is the best diet aid I've found! There's nothing like a pinch of Conservative Depravity on your breakfast to keep a person from grabbing an extra pancake...