Democracy Has Prevailed.

December 29, 2005

Absolutely Funny

About.com is saluting the year in political humor here. They have such categories as The 25 Dumbest Media Quotes of 2005 and the Top 10 Bushisms of 2005

I think that I may have to agree with their #1 Bushism as my favorite as well:

"You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." --to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005
Although this is a close second:

"I think I may need a bathroom break. Is this possible?" --in a note to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a U.N. Security Council meeting, September 14, 2005
However, I must say that in the category of The Funniest Pictures of 2005, I do have an Absolute favorite:

CLICK HERE

(Gee, I sure hope they don't get some kind of cease and desist letter for posting that.)

No comments: