Democracy Has Prevailed.

December 1, 2005

Pick On Maria Day See above

I keep hearing my name pop up on the Honsberger is a Liar Honsberger Live TV show this morning on the "After-Hours Club" calls that he's playing (and why wasn't that blog called "Honsberger Lies" anyway?).

I hardly call that show anymore.

I barely listen to it half the time and if it's a Tuesday or Wednesday, I have City Council playing in the background (I am at work).

Entire weeks go by without a call from me.

And, the main reason why I don't call in much on my coffee breaks anymore is because Fred has taken to cutting me off after two sentences and then he spends the next five minutes "debunking" what I had to say which translates as him spewing the latest NeoCON/Newsmax talking points to his audience.

I guess my name came up again because the subject is Iraq and some callers still feel the need to try to dispute something or other that I said two weeks ago...whatever.

(I swear these folks call in about me more than I call in. I should get residuals!)

Geez, now there goes Fred just NOW talking about "callers like Maria..."

OK Now I demand some residuals! LOL

3 comments:

Maria said...

I like Chris Moore too, but I'm glad that McIntire is back on the air somewhere. McIntire used to have a TV show on the same channel that Honsberger is on now.

You might be surprised to know that when Rush-wannabe Fred Honsberger was on extended leave from his TV show, they put on Chris Moore as a guest host for a couple of weeks. The two of them also appear together on a local PBS TV show.

Such an incestuous little media world we have here in Pittsburgh.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i think mcintire is great. his was one of the few shows i tried not to miss. i was majorly po'd when they got rid of him. i'm glad he is still around and hasn't left pgh! i like chris moore as well. he seems to really put some thought behind his words.

Anonymous said...

Moore is just like any other host. If he has no answer for your comments he hangs up on you. And he needs to look up ALL his facts before he spouts his liberal propaganda.