I've come to the conclusion that AMERICAblog has been far too critical of the war in Iraq, so we're going to devote an entire post to the good news about Iraq. Happy news. Puppy dog warm and fuzzy kind of news. Please feel free to add your own good news in the comments.Let's see if I can add some more:
Ten good things about Iraq:
Any more happy news?
- No Ann Coulter
- Only 69 people died in today's violence
- If the number of dead hits 70, Bush can say that Muslim's read backwards so it's really only 7
- At least they don't put Christians to death
No more torture Flowers
- Electric bills are at an all-time low
- Freedom is on the march
- There's two different ways for Americans to pronounce the name of the country: ih-RACK and EYE-rack. Neat, huh?
- They never had to suffer through Cop Rock
- They probably hate the United Nations