Democracy Has Prevailed.

April 11, 2006

Another Special Announcement

One that is sure to please all our many fans at CMU.

Tonight at 6pm, I'll be on WRCT, CMU's radio station. Chris Potter (of the City Paper) e-mailed me a few days ago asking if I wanted to be on. Of course, I said yes.

If you can't pick up RCT's signal, fear not my friends for they broadcast over the web. Just go to the website and follow the "listen to wrct online" frame.

I'm not really sure what the topic of discussion will be, other than it will have something to do with blogging.

It should be fun!

12 comments:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i am listening on my computer as i type, yeah, it does sound like you are all having fun.

Maria said...

I'm streaming too, but now that my name has been mentioned I can stop.

;-)

Sherry Pasquarello said...

someday when you guys are really famous, i can say i knew you when! ; )

Sherry Pasquarello said...

yes, it is poetry month!!!!

Maria said...

they are talking about us talking about them -- i'm getting a headache

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi there! and you did say you were looking forward to having fun!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

it's sort of strange, but fun, but then, i'm older and amazed i can even work a computer!

Maria said...

We've been outed! And here we were going to do it ourselves after offQ but have been too lazy.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

gee maria, phone sex ads, hummmm...

Maria said...

I'm sure our trolls would like 'em.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i think you did yourself proud dave! i'm still getting used to computers etc. it's cool. bye

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Dave for coming on the show; he was a great guest, especially considering the distractions in the studio.

Apologies for "outing" anyone -- I actually wouldn't have said anything if Dave hadn't previously told me that he outed himself to Honz. And somehow, I got the idea that you HAD id'ed yourselves on your site. (Dave probably told me that you were planning on doing it, and I guess I assumed it'd happened by last night.

Best to all, and keep up the fine work.

-- Chris Potter