Democracy Has Prevailed.

November 7, 2006

Bye Bye, Ricky! Ricky, Bye Bye!

The "Italian kid from a steel town" is finito.

Congrats to everyone -- the thousands who worked their butts off -- who helped make that happen.

With special thanks to Erin Vecchio who drew first blood with the cyber school issue and the Santorum Cybergate blog who started the Homestead Tax petition (which Democracy for Pittsburgh ran with) who drew second blood. (This didn't exactly help him either.)

Oh yeah, congratulations to Bob Casey.

7 comments:

Ol' Froth said...

K Street becons! Saynora asshole!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i am just thrilled!

Unknown said...

This is probably one of the happiest days of my life.

Anonymous said...

I feel pain in every part of my body from yesterday's GOTV canvassing. But, other than when my kids were born - this is the happiest day of my life!!!!

Yippee!!!

Anon #2

spork_incident said...

Ricky *and* Missy!

Best. Day. Ever.


.

Mark Rauterkus said...

I object.

The "L" looks too much like "L" for Libertarian and NOT "L" for looser.

Just kidding.

It is a good graphic. I knew exactly what it was intended to mean.

Ms. Monongahela, Ms. Chief Editor said...

The many men and women who toil diligently at Ms. Adventures on the Mon are still celebrating!

We would also like to commend 2 Political Junkies for their comprehensive coverage 'n at.