First, his White House puts up the wrong Vietnam flag on their website (they used the old South Vietnam flag).
Then he completely flubbed the oral exam.
While talking about Iraq in comparison to Vietnam, he clearly demonstrated that he had not been paying attention to the lesson plan when he said:
"One lesson is that we tend to want there to be instant success in the world, and the task in Iraq is going to take a while," he said.Fortunately for the class, student nwskinner from the Daily Kos school followed Georgie's report with his own summation:
"We'll succeed unless we quit," he said.
1. vietnam was not ours to lose - it was a sovereign country.Grades?
2. we did not lose the war because we left too soon - we stayed there for at least 15 f***ing years.
3. we did not lose because of lack of effort - we dropped a greater tonnage of bombs on vietnam than all parties dropped in wwII and at times we had over a million troops in that theater.
4. we did not lose because we did not kill enough people - we killed at least a million vietnamese in our sojourn there and we are still killing them.
5. we lost because it was unwinnable - these pig f**ing morons, including kissinger, still cannot get over the fact that war is generally a piss poor idea and sometimes one cannot win. ask the chinese - they have not beaten the vietnamese in 2000 years.
That's another F for Georgie and an A for nw.