Democracy Has Prevailed.

January 4, 2007

Swearing-in Ceremony

I'm in DC now (well, to be more accurate, I'm about 30 minutes OUTSIDE of DC, one trip on the Metro line away).

The drive in from Pittsburgh was, for the most part, uneventful. And for a car ride that's 250 miles long, "uneventful" is a very very good thing. Hahaha!

I'm planning on getting to the Capitol sometime before 9am. There's a room set up for us bloggers (called, oddly enough, "bloggers alley") and I am hoping to get a spot in there. When not there, I am sure I can find some other place to get on-line to report in.

I'll let you know who I see and what they say.

Now I gotta go find some coffee.

This is gonna be cool!

4 comments:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

oh i wish i could be there. too cool!

Anonymous said...

Please let us know if Virgil Goode's head explodes when Keith Ellison is sworn in :-)

Anonymous said...

And if it does explode, please try and get a picture.

Shawn said...

Does this mean Virgil Goode's gonna try to posthumously impeach Thomas Jefferson?