Democracy Has Prevailed.

April 10, 2007

The Ravenstahl tip

Just wanted to reblog on the tip we'd received lastnight.

I got a tip (a text message on my phone, actually) that there was something of a shakeup over at Ravenstahl campaign HQ. This was news to me. I hadn't heard anything about it. I checked around to some other sources and no one had heard anything about anything. As I didn't have much of any context for the tip, I wasn't comfortable posting what I'd heard - only that I'd heard something.

Late last night (or very early this morning) my source e-mailed me back to say that the Mayor had let everyone of his campaign staff go except a skeleton field crew and the finance director. There wasn't much point in spending the amount of money they were spending.

I'm still trying to track down more details.

That's all I know.

Any further info would be greatly appreciated. E-mail me at numbah_6@yahoo.com

-DAYVOE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not a surprise at all.

Shawn said...

What do you want?

"Information."

You won't get it!

"By Hook or by Crook, we will."

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)