Democracy Has Prevailed.

November 1, 2007

To My Friends, Again

I'm back in Pittsburgh and I want to thank everyone for all the kind words regarding my dad. Unfortunately, the news in CT is not good and he's been moved into the Connecticut Hospice.

The hospice itself is an amazing place where the staff, day-in and day out, all do superhuman work.

They're all doing their best to make my dad as comfortable as possible and I consider myself extremely lucky to have had the opportunity to spend a few more days in his company.

2 comments:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

welcome back. hospice workers are unsung heros.

i know when my father passed over memorial day weekend, the caregivers at the v.a. hospice care in aspinwall were so kind that it let all of us feel better about his last days.

be well.

Anonymous said...

Take Care and know that we readers appreciate your obvious love and respect for your Father .. and God Bless those wonderful people who help the infirmed at a time in their life when care and comfort are so very important .. Bob