Democracy Has Prevailed.

May 18, 2008

Cracked Windows at Planned Parenthood, Downtown

On Saturday (yesterday) I happened to be walking down Liberty Avenue about 1pm. Passing by the Planned Parenthood clinic, I saw this:

Here's a closer view:

Anyone have any idea what broke the window?

With all the security at the clinic I would assume that whatever happened, the authorities were notified immediately. However, I googled the local news and found no mention of anything.

Anyone know what's going on?

UPDATE: Chris Potter of the City Paper added a comment that I wanted to elevate up to the posting. Here it is:
One of the City Paper staff noticed this as well. But PPWP assures us that it was just a drunken accident on some pedestrian's part.
End of story. Thanks, Mr Potter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the City Paper staff noticed this as well. But PPWP assures us that it was just a drunken accident on some pedestrian's part.

-- Chris Potter

ExecPrivilege.com said...

I don't think this was a hate crime at all.