Democracy Has Prevailed.

October 14, 2008

Michelle Obama Rally This Thursday! UPDATED!!


Thursday, October 16th, 2008

Michelle Obama Rally



Rally at noon, doors open at 11:00 10:30 a.m.

Fitzgerald Field House
Allequippa Street & Darragh Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261


Soldiers and Sailors Memorial
4141 5th Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213



UPDATE: (It's official now, folks!)
Michelle Obama Hosts Change We Need Rally in Pittsburgh

This event is free and open to the public.
Tickets are NOT required but an RSVP is strongly encouraged.
Space is available on a first come first serve basis.

For security reasons, do not bring bags and please limit personal items.
No signs or banners permitted.


.

5 comments:

left of the blog said...

do you need tickets?

Anonymous said...

Will the Field House be a big enough venue?

Maria said...

I'm sorry, but I don't have any more info at this time. I've been hearing rumors of this rally for a few days now and I'm assuming something official will come out soon.

For now, just save the date and hope there's no last minute changes!

Conservative Mountaineer said...

Hmmmm.. moving from Fitzgerald Filed House (seating at least 6,000-7,00o WITHOUT floor seating) to Soldiers & Sailors (2,500-3,000)?? Maybe Michelle-my-Belle is not all that popular? May I suggest renting a room at Holidy Inn Express?

What is REALLY REALLY hysterical is the crowds that show up for Sarah Palin compared to Biden or Michelle-my-Belle Obama. Hell, I think Todd Palin would draw a larger crowd that Michelle-my-Belle.

Conservative Mountaineer said...

Geez, I wish this site had spell-check or I could type without mistakes!!

So, sue me.