Democracy Has Prevailed.

November 4, 2008

believe

I'll see Bram's Tonight, Tonight and raise him a People Have the Power.

Tonight, Tonight


Believe, believe in me, believe
Believe that life can change
That you're not stuck in vain
We're not the same, we're different tonight
Tonight, so bright
Tonight....
We'll crucify the insincere tonight
We'll make things right, we'll feel it all tonight
We'll find a way to offer up the night tonight
The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight
Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight


People Have the Power


The people have the power
The power to dream / to rule
To wrestle us from fools
It's decreed the people rule
It's decreed the people rule
Listen
I believe everything we dream
Can come to pass through our union
We can turn the world around
We can turn the earth's revolution

We have the power
People have the power


NOW GET OUT THERE AND VOTE.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

.

4 comments:

Bram Reichbaum said...

Why haven't I heard this before? I need to brush up on my Patti Smith.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i voted. i feel lighter, happy but a bit nervous.

history, we are all a part of history!

John K. said...

John K: You feel lighter and happier voting for Hussein Obama there Sherry. Sort of like taking a dump eh? LOL LOL LMAO Remember Sherry only one square per use.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

you truly are a childish fool.

a fool. john k.

a sorry excuse for a man.