Prosecute the torture.

November 13, 2008


If you've read this blog for any length of time, you've probably noticed that I'm a big fan of Shakesville (Maude knows how many times I've linked there).

I think we can also agree that this year's primary and general election have been extremely ugly at times and thoroughly EXHAUSTING. I know that I came close to giving up blogging over some of the comments here.

Well if you, like me, love Shakesville -- and I know some of you do -- Melissa could use your support now (see here and here).

Comments and letters of support are a nice way to show your appreciation, but cold, hard cash is even nicer.

You can email Melissa at and you can donate to her blog via PayPal or Amazon.


Heir to the Throne said...

No love here.
25. Compare IPs of newly banned commenters against those on the threat list.
It must be hard work creating a echo chamber where you ban everyone who disagrees with you and your worldview.
But that is SOP for most fem-blogs.

Maria said...

Oh come now, HttT. You would never give $ to any progressive/liberal/feminist blog period -- including this one.