Democracy Has Prevailed.

November 13, 2008

Shakesville



If you've read this blog for any length of time, you've probably noticed that I'm a big fan of Shakesville (Maude knows how many times I've linked there).

I think we can also agree that this year's primary and general election have been extremely ugly at times and thoroughly EXHAUSTING. I know that I came close to giving up blogging over some of the comments here.

Well if you, like me, love Shakesville -- and I know some of you do -- Melissa could use your support now (see here and here).

Comments and letters of support are a nice way to show your appreciation, but cold, hard cash is even nicer.

You can email Melissa at shakespeares_sister@comcast.net and you can donate to her blog via PayPal or Amazon.
.

2 comments:

Social Justice NPC Anti-Paladin™ said...

No love here.
25. Compare IPs of newly banned commenters against those on the threat list.
It must be hard work creating a echo chamber where you ban everyone who disagrees with you and your worldview.
But that is SOP for most fem-blogs.

Maria said...

Oh come now, HttT. You would never give $ to any progressive/liberal/feminist blog period -- including this one.