Democracy Has Prevailed.

January 6, 2009

Crazie, Crazie, Crazie

As pointed out by Terry Krepel, World Net Daily's Joseph Farah is now lying about his own website. He's now saying that the Obama birth certificate hasn't been authenticated despite his own website's reporting that it was.

But that's not the crazie here from Joseph Farah.

This is the crazie. Bush threw the election to Obama. In the process Farah calls Bush "one of the worst presidents of my lifetime." Well you can't argue with that part, I guess.

Farah begins:
I'm surprised no one else has explained this before.

It seems so obvious to me that I'm a little embarrassed to have to write it and explain it.

It worries me that no one else has, to date, stated so plainly and simply what I am about to tell you.

Barack Hussein Obama will be sworn in as president Jan. 20 because George W. Bush handed him the election on a silver spoon.

Platter. It's silver PLATTER not silver spoon. The metaphor at play here is not a difficult one. You're giving something away when you hand someone something on a silver PLATTER. If a person is wealthy and spoiled it is said that that person was born with a silver spoon in his or her mouth.

Get it right or don't bother trying.

But anyway. Farah makes an amazing round about argument by the end:
Again, I don't care about the outcome. To me, at the end of the day, there wasn't a dime's worth of difference between McCain and Obama. I actually believe, as I have said many times, freedom-loving Americans have a better chance of reawakening the country and turning it around with Obama and the Democrats inheriting this debacle than we would with McCain in the White House and the Democrats running Congress. It is Obama and the Democrats who will reap the whirlwind for at least the next two years. They are sure to push all the wrong buttons, make matters worse and pay the price at the polls in 2010 and 2012.
Maybe that was the plan all along! Maybe Bush (remember, one of the worst presidents in Farah's lifetime) knew that the crisis was about to hit and knew that the only way for the republicans to regain power was to hand Obama the presidency!!

Yea, I know. Crazie.

Questions? Comments? Remarks? Drop me an email.