1) Ravenstahl supports the Amended Act 47 Recovery Plan and implores Council to vote for it.
2) Ravenstahl presents his recommendations on how to meet the additional $15 million (revenue/savings) called for in the plan (but his recommendations aren't in writing in the plan Council is voting on).
3) Ravenstahl says he is not in favor of raising taxes that would only impact on Pittsburgh residents as a failsafe.
4) Council (well, most of it) says that too much of Act 47 and Ravenstahl's plans count on getting Harrisburg or non-profits to cough up $ that they won't and that they can't be compelled to do.
5) It's a given that council will not pass the plan as is.
6) More work needs to be done between Council, the Mayor and Act 47 Overlords.
So back to square one?
At approximately 11:00 AM this morning the clouds opened and Lil Mayor Luke descended and deigned to appear before Pittsburgh City Council to answer their questions about the Amended Act 47 Recovery Plan.
I'm watching it live on the City cable channel. If you can't, you can follow Bob Mayo's tweets on the meeting @ http://twitter.com/bobmayo