Democracy Has Prevailed.

August 15, 2009

AP Article on Netroots Nation Quotes Both Political Junkies

From ABC News, the article opens with:
They wish he'd done more in his first eight months, but the liberal bloggers who helped propel Barack Obama to the White House are far from giving up on him.

Gathered in Pittsburgh for the annual Netroots Nation convention, they say they're not disappointed. At least not too disappointed. Yet.
David and I were interviewed separately. I was right outside the convention center -- OK, I was smoking a cigarette -- when the AP writer (Ramit Plushnick-Masti) approached me. Later on, I had met up with David inside and we were hanging with the P-G folks and the reporter saw me and I pointed out my co-blogger to her.

We're on page 2.

I will add that I said "the Great Progressive Hope" instead of just "progressive."

Also, notice that the article appears under Technology & Science and not Politics.
.

1 comment:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i puy it on my blog and facebook-too darn cool!