Democracy Has Prevailed.

September 28, 2009

World Net Daily Tidbit

Take a look at this screen capture:

I snagged it about 7:10 this morning.

Notice anything, well, ODD about it?

For those who don't know, WND is one of the main sources for the "Obama isn't an American Citizen" myth. So look at the ad in the bottom left corner.

Click the ad and it leads back to this page. Where it says:
Smears claiming Barack Obama doesn’t have a birth certificate aren’t actually about that piece of paper — they’re about manipulating people into thinking Barack is not an American citizen.

The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a native citizen of the United States of America.

Next time someone talks about Barack’s birth certificate, make sure they see this page.
I wonder if Joseph Farah knows about this. I wonder how much money they're making off that google ad.

12 comments:

EdHeath said...

You have (at this particular moment) the same ad on your page. Do you have any input on what ads Google places on your blog?

Ellipses said...

Chances are, they are making about half a nickel on that ad...

Maria said...

We are making NOTHING off of the google ads because the fuckers have not paid us and there is no way to communicate with them directly. I'm ready to drop them. I need to talk to dayvor about it. I'm aware that some people do get paid, but I also see numerous posts in their forums asking why people havn't been paid.

Ellipses said...

Before you go apeshit... Is there ANY accumulated earnings in your adsense account? If there is, you are accumulating revenue... but they won't send you any money until you hit 100 bucks.

Maria said...

We reached $100 at least 4 months ago.

There is no hold on the account that I can see.

I have jumped through every hoop.

But, THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT ANYONE DIRECTLY at google Adsense about this matter.

I'm tired of running their ads for FREE.

Ellipses said...

In that case, I'd just burn the building down.

Kathleen said...

Gee, that's quite a scoop. Too bad I dealt with this in a column more than a week ago... http://www.wnd.com/index.php/index.php?pageId=110478

As to WND promoting the "Obama is not a citizen" myth, if you can find anywhere at WND where someone has made that allegation, I will happily send you a check for $1 million.

Besides all that, great piece of journalism -- or is it blogolism?

Dayvoe said...

I am not sure who posted that last comment. The link at at the name points to a blog that has nothing to do with Obama, the Birth Certificate, or WND.

The link written into the comment links back to a column from Joseph Farah himself.

And then there's the first paragraph from the comment.

Did Joseph Farah himself comment at this blog?

Kathleen said...

Yes, THE JOSEPH FARAH.

If you use my name, you better be prepared to defend yourself.

Maria said...

If you are Farah then why do you also claim to be a 17 year old girl?

Clicking on the name "Athy" leads to the profile page for a 17 year old girl:

http://www.blogger.com/profile/12533896924399314247

EdHeath said...

Isn't that classic "internet"? A guy in his mid fifties claiming to be a 17 year old girl? I swear I saw a David Letterman skit with that premise.

Ellipses said...

Good job, expect a call from Dateline.