Democracy Has Prevailed.

December 1, 2009

Going Galt (Bang, Bang Edition)


(Click for larger image)

Looks like I should have started that magazine. From Bloomberg.com:
Dec. 1 (Bloomberg) -- “I just wrote my first reference for a gun permit,” said a friend, who told me of swearing to the good character of a Goldman Sachs Group Inc. banker who applied to the local police for a permit to buy a pistol. The banker had told this friend of mine that senior Goldman people have loaded up on firearms and are now equipped to defend themselves if there is a populist uprising against the bank.


.

2 comments:

EdHeath said...

From October 16 (http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/16/bonuses-put-goldman-in-public-relations-bind/) - 16.7 billion dollars in bonuses for Goldman Sachs. So they are using part of that to buy guns for themselves, to defend themselves against us poor people. I say let's draft 'em and send 'em over to Afghanistan. They're so smart, they're so valuable, they should be able to wrap that conflict up in 4 to 6 weeks. It is their patriotic duty, right?

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

If I hear anyone defend the gangterism of Goldman Sachs and Wall Street again I swear I'm going to scream!