Democracy Has Prevailed.

March 19, 2010

Great web site, Mary Beth!

Someone sent me a screen capture last night from Republican Mary Beth Buchanan's own campaign web site (You guys know just what to get me for my birthday!):


Yes, I know the poll is unscientific and I know that the numbers have changed today, but how funny is it that the web site for a Republican running for Congress showed at the time that 50% of the people wanted to have "socialized medicine"?

I hope you're listening, Jason Altmire!

And, by all means, 2pj readers should feel free to freep this poll (though be aware that the questions seem to rotate).

3 comments:

EdHeath said...

Perhaps we should say the questions pirouette (heh).

I do not support a constitutional ban on gay marriage, and do support raising taxes ("drastically" or whatever it said) to fix social security (not that I am convinced SS will need that kind of help). I dih-ent get a question on Obamacare, but then again, I shouldn't be voting since I'm not in the district (oops).

spork_incident said...

Going through the polls I didn't get the Altmire question but I did get this:

If you had to choose one, which solution would you support to fix the impending Social Security crisis?
Severely raise taxes
Severely cut benefits
Privatize or overhaul the system entirely

I love the use of the word "severely".


A Spork in the Drawer

Blue Number 2 said...

You think she could afford a proof-reader or two?