Democracy Has Prevailed.

March 30, 2012

Announcement

I have some personal business to attend to and so my blogging will be reduced for a while.

I am sure that comes as a great relief to Jack Kelly, Richard Mellon Scaife and all my fans at the Tribune-Review, World Net Daily and the rest of the right wing noise machine.

In the mean time don't let them (however you define "them") bullshit you.  They're hoping you won't check their work - that's how they get away with it.

Check their work.

Make sure that what they say is true is actually, you know, true.

And if it's not, decontaminate the BS with smarts, snark and style.

Carry on.

5 comments:

Social Justice NPC Anti-Paladin™ said...

decontaminate the BS with smarts, snark and style.
Or do want Dayvoe does, mindlessly quote Media Matters information on Scaife donations.

EdHeath said...

Oh, HTTT, I wouldn't talk about mindlessly quoting if I were you...

Dayvoe, I hope your personal business is nothing negative (or at least not too negative).

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hope everything's ok.

SamStone said...

We look forward to your return to the airwaves.

johnmariow said...

Impressive. A rare type of political blog. I applaud you. My only concern is those who don't know or don't recognize how to determine BS from fact.

So let me make one suggestion for those who are interested in the truth. I recommend politifact.com

Most authors of political blogs and articles apparently adhere to the statement "I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong!"