Democracy Has Prevailed.

October 3, 2013

PodCamp 2013 Announcement

Will you be attending PodCamp this October 5?

I'll be there - I'm doing this:
In the wake of recent revelations by Eric Snowden and Glenn Greenwald about the world wide electronic surveillance carried out by the National Security Agency, what are the legal limits of our privacy online? What data have they been gathering, how have they been gathering it and what does that all mean?
Just a note for our friends in the intelligence community: Everything I'll be discussing comes from published sources.  That is to say, nothing's from Anonymous or Wikileaks.  But I suspect you already know that.

Just a note for Anonymous: Hey guys.  Drop me a line sometime.  I'd love to hear from you.

Sue Kerr's hosting a session too.  As is Thomas C Waters.


No comments: