At this point I have no idea what the charges are now and listing what they were might be unfair, if some of them were dismissed.
The last time I wrote about this, it was warm and July and this was to be found in the Tribune-Review:
Authorities charged McCullough, 59, of Upper St. Clair in June 2009 with bilking $200,000 from the $14.7 million estate of widow Shirley Jordan, who died in 2010 at 93. Prosecutors accused him of trying to further his political career while acting as trustee of her estate in 2006 and 2007.But as I wrote in July of 2009, there were other charges as well including this one:
Two counts of making false reports to law enforcement. McCullough is charged with falsely reporting to Upper St. Clair police that P-G reporter Dennis Roddy had harassed Jordan when no harassment occurredBut at this point, more than 5 years later, who knows what's still on the list of charges?
But let's take another look at the time frame here. He was arrested on February 19, 2009. Only about 20 days after the first inauguration of Barack Obama. The first inauguration of Barack Obama.
So what else has happned between now and McCullough's arrest?
According to the US Census, the estimated population of the United States of America on Feburary 19, 2009 is:
305,846,934And the estimated population of the United States today (November 14, 2014) is:
319,261,675That means that there are about 13.4 million more citizens of the US since the day Chuck was arrested.
According to Google, The day Chuck McCullough was arrested, The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at:
7,465.95It closed yesterday at:
17,652.79That's more than 200% growth, right?
Let's see what else has happened since Chuck McCullough was arrested:
- April 17, 1013, Dr. Autumn Klein collapsed and later died of cyanide poisoning.
- July 15, 2013, Dr Klein's husband, Robert Ferrante is arrested and charged with her murder
- October 23, 1014, The trial begins
- November 7, 1014, The jury finds him guilty of murder in the first degree.
Take a look at what I wrote last April:
- Jerry Sandusky was arrested in November 2011 and he was found guilty the following July.
- Richard Poplawski killed three police officers in April 2009 and he was found guilty in June 2011
- Jane Orie was indicted in April 2010 and was convicted March 2012
Given it's been 2,094 days (or 5 years, 8 months and 26 days) since he was arrested, I have to ask:
WHEN WILL CHUCK MCCULLOUGH'S TRIAL BEGIN?