Allegheny County Councilman Charles McCullough was arrested and arraigned today on nearly two dozen counts following an investigation last year of his handling of an elderly widow's trust funds.That's 6 complete years or:
- 2,191 days or
- 52,584 hours or
- 3,155,040 minutes or
- 189,302,400 seconds.
We've already had a little fun with stuff that's happened quicker than "Chucktime" (the time between his arrest and the present). For example we already know that at 2,191 days, Chucktime is already longer than:
- WWII in the Pacific (1,347 days)
- The entire time Richard Nixon was President (2,027 days)
- the number of days between the date Michelangelo signed the contract to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel (May 10, 1508) and the date the ceiling was first shown to the public (November 1, 1512) - 1,636 days?
- the number of days between the adoption of the Declaration of Independence (July 4, 1776) and the British surrender at Yorktown (October 19, 1781) - 1,933 days?
- the number of days between the date Attorney General Janet Reno named Robert Fiske as Special Counsel to investigate Whitewater (January 20, 1994) and Clinton's acquittal at the end of his Impeachment trial (February 12, 1999) - 1,849 days?
Why can't they put the guy on trial? It's been longer than WWII, Nixon's presidency, Beatlemania, and the Whitewater investigation!