What Fresh Hell Is This?

August 22, 2016

Yea, Donald Trump's Campaign Is Trudging Along Real Fine...

I've been blogging here at 2PJ for about 12 years and politics are OB-VEE-US.

And yet, even after returning every email I receive from the Trump Campaign with a clear and succinct:

Fuck You.

I'm still getting emails that run something like this one from Kellyanne Conway:
David,

I am proud to join the team as Mr. Trump’s new campaign manager.

Yesterday I asked him to give me a list of our strongest supporters.

Your name showed up on the list as a Big League supporter.
Yea, they know what they're doing.

1 comment:

Omega Cuck Supreme said...

I signed a petition for the Democrats with a joke comment and still get emails from the DNC and NARAL.
You must have got on the Republican email list like I did when I donated $25 to GW Bush in 2004 after hearing Lynn Cullen scream "George Bush is going back to Texas just like his Father".